Terms and Conditions
Syfonix tracks (downloadable music files) are intended solely for use by you in videos and other content that you create. If you choose to incorporate a Syfonix track into content which you share on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok, Syfonix may be compensated by that platform. If you submit a link to your content in your Syfonix account, and Syfonix receives payment from a platform as a result of your posted content which matches the link you have posted, Syfonix will split whatever payment it receives (after deductions from third party companies such as AdRev) with you 50/50 (minus a PayPal fee of 2%).
Syfonix tracks are also available on TikTok, Facebook Stories, or Instagram Stories in the music catalogs provided by those sites. Just search for “track title (Syfonix)” when choosing music to add to your TikTok, Facebook Stories, or Instagram Stories.
You will still need to add the track in your Syfonix account in order to paste the links from your posted TikTok, Facebook Stories, or Instagram Stories to your Syfonix account.
By downloading Syfonix tracks, you agree to the Syfonix terms and conditions.
- You may not make available, distribute or perform separately from videos and other content into which you have incorporated these music files (e.g., standalone distribution of these files is not permitted).
- You may not use Syfonix music files in an illegal manner or in connection with any illegal content.
- The links you add to your Syfonix account must refer to YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram accounts that belong to you.
- The links you add to your Syfonix account must refer to content which contains Syfonix tracks.
- Do not submit multiple links for the same post.
Failure to comply with these policies may result in the termination of your Syfonix account and forfeiture of monetization.