Terms and Conditions
Syfonix tracks (downloadable music files) are intended solely for use by you in videos and other content that you create. If you choose to incorporate a Syfonix track into content which you share on platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, or TikTok, Syfonix may be compensated by that platform. If you submit a link to your content in your Syfonix account, and Syfonix receives payment from a platform as a result of your posted content which matches the link you have posted, Syfonix will split whatever payment it receives (after deductions from third party companies such as AdRev) with you 50/50 (minus a PayPal fee of 2%).
Syfonix tracks are also available on TikTok, Facebook Stories, or Instagram Stories in the audio libraries provided by those sites. Just search the audio libraries for the word “Syfonix” to see a list of Syfonix tracks available when choosing music to add to your TikTok, Facebook/Instagram Stories, or Instagram Reels.
You will still need to add the track in your Syfonix account in order to paste the links from your posted TikTok, Facebook/Instagram Stories, or Instagram Reels to your Syfonix account.
By downloading Syfonix tracks, you agree to the Syfonix terms and conditions.
- You may not distribute Syfonix tracks as standalone audio files.
- You may only distribute digital content which contains Syfonix tracks on YouTube, Facebook/Instagram Stories, Instagram Reels, and TikTok.
- You may not incorporate Syfonix tracks into illegal content.
- You may not use Syfonix tracks in any illegal manner.
- The links you add to your Syfonix account must refer to YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, and Instagram accounts that belong to you.
- Any links you add to your Syfonix account must refer to content which contains Syfonix tracks.
- Do not submit multiple links for the same post.
Failure to comply with these policies may result in the termination of your Syfonix account and forfeiture of monetization.